Last Post Ho #43

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NICE.......very NICE

so what do you mean you lost your pathfinder???? monster Bronco???

the wifes truck is still in the shop, the 9" lifted 94 bronco on super swampers. She has to be at work from 10-3. So I get fuked. Spent my whole life taking care of my vehicles, never letting anyone drive them, I get car allowance at work.....yet I have lost my truck 6 days out of the last two weeks. She was like its been nice so I can walk......I was like WTF alexis, it was a tropical storm yesterday...here is your sign.

thanks for the vent

you mean the full size pass everything but a gas station Bronco????? I want to see a pic of that one......those were my fave for a long time. I hated the expedition because they nuked the Bronco

aww nice, does the sticker in the window mean she hunts??? dam son sounds like you got a keeper there as long as you don't get a house with a pool to need an illegal pool boy :lol2 j/k

aww nice, does the sticker in the window mean she hunts??? dam son sounds like you got a keeper there as long as you don't get a house with a pool to need an illegal pool boy :lol2 j/k

she dont really hunt. she has. She is deff a redneck from Northern OK. I would assume if a person has a Browning Sticker that they own a browning, right? Not so much. I remember when I was still in florida every girl in HS that was zoned for the more not so rural areas had a pink browning sticker. none of them hunted, they just thought it meant they were a redneck hick.

But none the less the wife is about as real as it gets.

and that is a pink browning sticker..... there not on there anymore, my triumph blade slipped out of my hand and removed them!!:lol2

Congratulations to TintWife for FINALLY winning a Last Post Ho Thread! post-28645-1266972992.gif

TD will be along shortly to give You Your medal. :lol2

Booms set the closing date, making Him inelligible.... :hmmm

This Last Post Ho thread #43 will end anytime between now and September 18th as determined by a random number generator.

( http://www.random.org ).

Remember, no emoticon only threads. You MUST write something to be eligible. :lol2

HAVE FUN HO'S!

Booms, you are still eligible for the Runner-Up List, so all is not lost !

Archived