93-02 Trans Am BG how to

Guest Tint-Factory Car Shine II

I followed this method today and eventually got it to lay down. Problem I had was once on the inside it wouldn't stick on the bottom at all. I don't know what I did wrong but I guess the tension from stretching caused it to continue lifting. What could be the problem? Nice tutorial btw

I followed this method today and eventually got it to lay down. Problem I had was once on the inside it wouldn't stick on the bottom at all. I don't know what I did wrong but I guess the tension from stretching caused it to continue lifting. What could be the problem? Nice tutorial btw

Some of the earlier Camaro's had just a slight bit more flip on the bottom of the glass I think, putting more tension on the film. Once you get it on the inside it wants to flip off the glass, was this a 93-95ish Camaro?

perfect.alot of people shrink the bottom,no need for it..

Every time I do one without shrinking on the bottom. it wants to flip off the glass on the inside. Some are worse than others but shrinking the bottom prevents it altogether.

Pretty sure the 93-97 are worse than 98-02

Every time I do one without shrinking on the bottom. it wants to flip off the glass on the inside. Some are worse than others but shrinking the bottom prevents it altogether.

I agree, those are the ones that get those 3-4 huge fingers at the bottom, middle section. The ONE i did, took about 5 hours(4-5 tries on BG)

and I messed up a rollup 2-3 times. Those rollups are big, you could do an suv rear glass with the same size piece.

I agree, those are the ones that get those 3-4 huge fingers at the bottom, middle section. The ONE i did, took about 5 hours(4-5 tries on BG)

and I messed up a rollup 2-3 times. Those rollups are big, you could do an suv rear glass with the same size piece.

I had a friend with a '93 want me to do his BG in some 5% and I fought a while with some HP Smoke for a bit, the film just would not stick. I swapped over to some ST 20 HP and it laid out alright. But I tried 3x with that 5% and it would just not work, 1 piece or 2 piece.

Some of the earlier Camaro's had just a slight bit more flip on the bottom of the glass I think, putting more tension on the film. Once you get it on the inside it wants to flip off the glass, was this a 93-95ish Camaro?

I'm not positive what yr it was. It was a firehawk if that helps. I got it to shrink just couldn't get it to stick :mad

Archived