Great, Cheap, Korean Film

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
everybody says CNC has no manufacturer but I guess the rumors don't spread fast enough... they even have a new ceramic line and dyed film line, a surprisingly more color stable line.

I'd opt for Global though.. better film compared to korean films.

There are rumors about EVERY company.

And the rumor N1 in window film industry is CERAMIC FILMS

If you'd like, we can send you some samples of our films for you to check out!

We'll try to hit all 3 points! :dunno haha so just let me know what you need!

Ooooooooops, sorry i missed H on end :rollin

Guest filmslayer
Obviously, Wintech Chris has never tinted before in his life... but as a salesman, I'm sure he has a wealth of knowledge in this industry and has a deep understanding of the tinter's need.

lets hope ! or people like us will eat him alive .... :lol2

Obviously, Wintech Chris has never tinted before in his life... but as a salesman, I'm sure he has a wealth of knowledge in this industry and has a deep understanding of the tinter's need.

well I hope. Logistics of it though is he hasnt been in the biz long enough to even see window tint he has sold fail...

but I am not hating on him , i just wanted to know what his background was.

lets hope ! or people like us will eat him alive .... :beer

with tabasco!!! He already has a Leo all over him :lol

But he can learn a lot from this place I am sure.

That's modern business style called "management".

New BSF president (or he is changed????????????????????) was PHILIPS manager and so on.

This style means that You know nothing about product You are selling - but You are manager, you will learn 2-3 tricks and will sell.

f***ing tired from this manahers.

P.S. Leo also never tinted. But...but I know a lot about this %&$# :imok

well I hope. Logistics of it though is he hasnt been in the biz long enough to even see window tint he has sold fail...

but I am not hating on him , i just wanted to know what his background was.

lets hope ! or people like us will eat him alive .... :thumb

with tabasco!!! He already has a Leo all over him :lol

But he can learn a lot from this place I am sure.

Dog under tabasco ? :lol2

If you look at Wintech's warranty... they tell you that it will never turn purple but it will eventually fade into 100% VLT, hence their film is reminescent of a glue-dyed constructed film but with an added polyster layer to make the film thicker, hence 2ply. This film will fail so fast, its not even funny....

If you look at Wintech's warranty... they tell you that it will never turn purple but it will eventually fade into 100% VLT, hence their film is reminescent of a glue-dyed constructed film but with an added polyster layer to make the film thicker, hence 2ply. This film will fail so fast, its not even funny....

Soltek window films has the same exact construction.... and the price for these films is ridiculous.

Archived