Great, Cheap, Korean Film

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WintechChris
Obviously, Wintech Chris has never tinted before in his life... but as a salesman, I'm sure he has a wealth of knowledge in this industry and has a deep understanding of the tinter's need.

hah yeup, i only have attempted to tint some of our products to get a feel for it. To try and understand the product in order to sell it? I guess everyday you learn something new on this forum! sorry for the late reply!

Guest WintechChris
Obviously, Wintech Chris has never tinted before in his life... but as a salesman, I'm sure he has a wealth of knowledge in this industry and has a deep understanding of the tinter's need.

well I hope. Logistics of it though is he hasnt been in the biz long enough to even see window tint he has sold fail...

but I am not hating on him , i just wanted to know what his background was.

lets hope ! or people like us will eat him alive .... :lol2

with tabasco!!! He already has a Leo all over him :sad

But he can learn a lot from this place I am sure.

hah yeup, I am learning a lot from this forum. Well if you would like to know 3 years ago, I was studying @ UCSD (university of california San Diego) majoring in biochemistry. But after 3 years of doin it, it simply just wasnt my cup of tea. SO, i switched over to economics and graduated within a year to try out the business world / the sales world. it has been cool so far :)

Guest WintechChris

well I hope. Logistics of it though is he hasnt been in the biz long enough to even see window tint he has sold fail...

lets hope ! or people like us will eat him alive .... :lol2

with tabasco!!! He already has a Leo all over him :sad

hah yeup, I am learning a lot from this forum. Well if you would like to know 3 years ago, I was studying @ UCSD (university of california San Diego) majoring in biochemistry. But after 3 years of doin it, it simply just wasnt my cup of tea. SO, i switched over to economics and graduated within a year to try out the business world / the sales world. it has been cool so far :)

oh yea, job history wise. So, during college I was volunteering in general chemistry laboratories for about 2 years. Then when i decided to change my field to economics, I was an intern for a financial advising firm . I also used to work for the campus organization called Americans with Disabilities as a driver transporting the injured or people with disabilities. After graduation, got offered a financial advising job, BUT decided to go travel for a few months and after i came back, decided to try out sales in the window film industry. :)

lets hope ! or people like us will eat him alive .... :money

with tabasco!!! He already has a Leo all over him :rest

hah yeup, I am learning a lot from this forum. Well if you would like to know 3 years ago, I was studying @ UCSD (university of california San Diego) majoring in biochemistry. But after 3 years of doin it, it simply just wasnt my cup of tea. SO, i switched over to economics and graduated within a year to try out the business world / the sales world. it has been cool so far :prof

Chris - do You like VODKA?

Guest WintechChris

lets hope ! or people like us will eat him alive .... :gasp

with tabasco!!! He already has a Leo all over him :spit

hah yeup, I am learning a lot from this forum. Well if you would like to know 3 years ago, I was studying @ UCSD (university of california San Diego) majoring in biochemistry. But after 3 years of doin it, it simply just wasnt my cup of tea. SO, i switched over to economics and graduated within a year to try out the business world / the sales world. it has been cool so far :lol2

Chris - do You like VODKA?

haha i prefer vodka over dark. im assuming you're quite fond of vodka leo? haha :spit

Archived