88 Acura Legend, any tips? Thanks.

FBO

Is it a 4 door or 2 door?

Its a 4 door, i told the guy that i wont tint his car. He didnt want to pay more then $120 for the entire car, what a cheap a$$. I see your from Livermore, i have a ex coworker his name is Brian, and hes got a buddy thats got a tint shop in Livermore. I think the guys name is Matt or Sean, one of those :nope

Did you work at NUMMI?I am Matt.

LOL What a small world, Yes Sir :) Brian always talks highly of you and your work.

listen just a bit of advice looking at glass can scare you some look bad shrink easy 1 piece or 2 piece get the job done and under your belt you need the experience try try and try again dont let any car pysch you out from day 1 till present i never walked away from a car and never will happy slanging film bro :bingo

listen just a bit of advice looking at glass can scare you some look bad shrink easy 1 piece or 2 piece get the job done and under your belt you need the experience try try and try again dont let any car pysch you out from day 1 till present i never walked away from a car and never will happy slanging film bro :beer

Well, i have my first 1990 Legend to do in the morning. It's almost 1am., and i'm trying again to get some tips on this car, one year later haha.

Archived