volvo c30

Guest mundo

Guest james#70

like said spoiler is easy to remove, couple of bolts underneath i tihnk. But window is pretty flat anyway so not much to shrink so leave spoiler on

i just did one of these cars yesterday......the back window was easy to shrink but tricky because the clean part of the glass extends INCHES below the wiper yet on the rear window.

the fixed glass was easy with 1 tight defroster edge and the side windows required more shrinking than any car i can think of that i have done......i started shrink side windows 3/4 of the way up the glass.  gaskets are very tight also.

this was a cool little car. i like how they look like the civic hatchbacks......but its a little harder than it looks......

i just did one of these cars yesterday......the back window was easy to shrink but tricky because the clean part of the glass extends INCHES below the wiper yet on the rear window.

the fixed glass was easy with 1 tight defroster edge and the side windows required more shrinking than any car i can think of that i have done......i started shrink side windows 3/4 of the way up the glass.  gaskets are very tight also.

this was a cool little car. i like how they look like the civic hatchbacks......but its a little harder than it looks......

Archived