Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Advertise on TintDude! Contact us for details.
Contact us at admin@tintdude.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mundo

volvo c30

Guest james#70

like said spoiler is easy to remove, couple of bolts underneath i tihnk. But window is pretty flat anyway so not much to shrink so leave spoiler on

i just did one of these cars yesterday......the back window was easy to shrink but tricky because the clean part of the glass extends INCHES below the wiper yet on the rear window.

the fixed glass was easy with 1 tight defroster edge and the side windows required more shrinking than any car i can think of that i have done......i started shrink side windows 3/4 of the way up the glass.  gaskets are very tight also.

this was a cool little car. i like how they look like the civic hatchbacks......but its a little harder than it looks......

i just did one of these cars yesterday......the back window was easy to shrink but tricky because the clean part of the glass extends INCHES below the wiper yet on the rear window.

the fixed glass was easy with 1 tight defroster edge and the side windows required more shrinking than any car i can think of that i have done......i started shrink side windows 3/4 of the way up the glass.  gaskets are very tight also.

this was a cool little car. i like how they look like the civic hatchbacks......but its a little harder than it looks......

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this