Another 944, maybe scooter can chime in on howto do it under 4 hours&#

The ///Man

The last one I did got rear ended and totaled, so he picked up this super nice one and swapped his V8 and everything over to it. Sadly it didn't have tint.

AirBlue 80 on the windshield, 35 ATR CH on the doors and 20 ATR CH on the rears

2010-10-08165314.jpg

2010-10-08165323.jpg

2010-10-08165342.jpg

2010-10-08165357.jpg

I was really sad finishnig up the backglass, it was immaculate, then I noticed some specs, peeld it back, put it back down, still there. Peeled it back again, grinding pits. A near perfect job and the BG is full of grinding pits on the driver's side.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is the back glass in one piece?

looks very nice...better you than me :twocents

and just curious....do you pull the quarters out?

Quarters out, they are very easy to take in and out. I gave a 1 piecer a try, just not enough shrinking in the film, it's 2 pieced.

Its been sssoooooooo long since I have done one. I almost want to give it another try for one piece.

Nah! Well, maybe for the right price.

I really think a 1 piece is a no go, I tried it 1st, just to see, I has the film about as far it would go, then a bit more. It just runs out of shrinking for the bottom corners, the are round in the bottom corners.

Its been sssoooooooo long since I have done one. I almost want to give it another try for one piece.

I really think a 1 piece is a no go, I tried it 1st, just to see, I has the film about as far it would go, then a bit more. It just runs out of shrinking for the bottom corners, the are round in the bottom corners.

I had an 84 model. One piece. atr20 bronze. Use 60" film and put it up sideways.

Lots more area to shrink up the sides. Still a PITA.

I had an 84 model. One piece. atr20 bronze. Use 60" film and put it up sideways.

Lots more area to shrink up the sides. Still a PITA.

Yeah, didn't think about that, never had anything bigger than 40" in my posession. There are other ways to tackle it thinking outside the box

Archived