DGI Plotter Problem

Guest DrivenDynamics.com

Guest DrivenDynamics.com

Guys,

Need some help. We have a DGI OM-100 that just went out on us today. Basically, at power up it goes through the MEM tests, says its OK, then the screen goes blank and it just beeps over and over again. We tried pulling the power and letting it sit for a while but the same issue happens again when we flip it on.

Any ideas would be very much appreicated?

Thanks!

Collin

Guest DrivenDynamics.com

Thanks for chiming in!

We actually use ComputerCut, who we called earlier for some support, they referred us to Accugraphics who helped us diagnose and temporarily fix the issue. It seems that in this case a button on the keypad was worn-in and was now constantly touching, so on every power up it was like a stuck key on a keyboard. Whoops!

We ordered a new keypad for $60 bucks to replace it.

So far I have to say the support we received was A+. Our rep knew exactly what to look for and how to walk us through. I hope we don't need to call on it for another few years though!

Thanks again. Updating this post incase anyone else comes across the same problem.

Collin

I've had great luck with them, they even walked me through rebuilding one.

What software do you use with the plotter?

Where do I obtain drivers from?? They have no site with drivers nor can i find a mirror site with drivers. And How did you get them on the phone??? you need to play the lottery tim cuz you have incredible luck!!

Honestly, I'd say call up Gary @ ComputerCut and he can either help you himself or refer you to someone who can.

I'm not as up to date on drivers as I should be, they've made the newest version of ComputerCut so it runs on virtually anything so its not much of an issue for me.

I should pick up a few lotto tickets, I've been on a roll lately :thumb

Guest DrivenDynamics.com
I've had great luck with them, they even walked me through rebuilding one.

What software do you use with the plotter?

Where do I obtain drivers from?? They have no site with drivers nor can i find a mirror site with drivers. And How did you get them on the phone??? you need to play the lottery tim cuz you have incredible luck!!

FWIW, I got the drivers from the ComputerCut CD. You should be able to download the new package, driver and all, directly from their site, no?

Archived