Ultimate Spray bottle test

after reading the test again...how do you know you have the nozzles all set at the same place on the sprayer?...In my opinion..I would thing that their would be to many variable to get an accurate test with this bottles.

its a good test that those sprayers at the same so called spray pattern that you think was the same.

but like I said ...to many variable to get a accurate conclusion to what sprayer my be better.

If you look at the first two, there is no noticeable difference between mist and full stream. There was really no competition between the zep sprayer and the spraymaster versus all the others.

Since testing these bottles, I sent emails to both Delta Industries and Kwazer. Delta knows the new sprayers are not as good as the old and are doing what they can to improve. Not their fault, the supplier of the sprayer went out of business so now they are being made in China. Another victim of the American consumer wanting the cheapest possible product they can get. You get what you pay for. Delta sent me several new spraymaster bottles and a couple Delta 360 bottles and mentioned they have a new bottle coming out sometime this year. I didn't feel the 360 bottle was even worth testing compared to the zep and old spraymaster.

In my email to kwazar, I mentioned my test and that I was very unhappy with my $17 bottle and wanted a refund. They never even acknowledged I sent them an email.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just switched to a crony tank a couple months ago and i wouldnt switch back to a regular trigger sprayer. i started out using the old design spraymaster lost it so i had to get a new one. that was crap so i upgraded to a poly2 pump sprayer and loved that over the trigger sprayer but hated filling them up and pumping constantly. finally pieced together a corny tank for about $60 and love it. i use it mostly for auto

This is a good thread and while I have never set up a test quite so scientific my opinions of each of these is about the same as your findings. The old spraymaster would be my spray nozzle of choice. Wish they still made those.

Guest genesis

new zeps necks break very easily. I have one installer that loves the old zep so much that he buys out all whenever they trickle into or somehow show up in home depot. He has a corny tank and still sticks to the sprayers. I just know that the repetitive motion isnt great for your joints, so I encourage my guys to use the tanks.

Guest top notch auto works llc

someone mentioned above as to how well sprayers hold up for harsh chemicals. in the detailing part of my shop we use black bull chemical resistant sprayers, and even with pretty harsh degreasers etc, ive only had one completely seize up on me in 2 years! good sprayers for sure.

Archived