What is Best Tint for Glare Reduction?

Guest igotthebullets

Guest igotthebullets

What is the best brand and series of tint for glare reduction? I have a medical exemption, so I can get any % legally on my car, and I know darker is better, though I also know different brands have different glare reductions. I have a real issue with light and glare from the sun; I don't care much about heat, UV protection, etc...Right now I have 15% Llumar ATC series and I am not happy at all with its glare reduction. I'm looking to get a new tint, probably limo.

Thanks for any advice! :dunno

Guest Retnitorp
What is the best brand and series of tint for glare reduction? I have a medical exemption, so I can get any % legally on my car, and I know darker is better, though I also know different brands have different glare reductions. I have a real issue with light and glare from the sun; I don't care much about heat, UV protection, etc...Right now I have 15% Llumar ATC series and I am not happy at all with its glare reduction. I'm looking to get a new tint, probably limo.

Thanks for any advice! :prof

what is the name of the medical condition you have?,and what part or parts of the suns rays are you trying to filter out with Film ?

Thanks for any advice! :prof

I dont think that is true. From what I understand, you are still limited on the %. No way in hell you would be granted 5% on the front two windows. It is beyond dangerous and you would be a fool to do so. If you have some sort of skin condition or your eyes are sensative to the light, wear sunscreen or wear dark sunglasses.

Archived