68 plymouth road runner

Guest darkview

Guest darkview
any 1 ever dun 1 of these they look like a b!@#$ to do still painting car the shape of the window scares me an if i break it we cant get a new 1

yeah man bare metal repaint if it easier with it out got any tips as to the best of my knowledge its the only 1 in new zealand of 68 vintage

i've done a few , their rubber gaskets . pull it ,tint it and rope it back in ! easy window ... :dunno

now I wish I could have taken it out! Owner was over my shoulder and wouldnt let me....I was in his shop doing it. :jacked

Guest filmslayer
i've done a few , their rubber gaskets . pull it ,tint it and rope it back in ! easy window ... :dunno

now I wish I could have taken it out! Owner was over my shoulder and wouldnt let me....I was in his shop doing it. :jacked

in the car , cause of their rubber, they suck ....

Guest tint14u

Pre cut your top slide it down shrink it out, slide your top back up to the rubber cut your bottom shrink it out and when you lay it on the inside recut the top and set the bottom and clean the %&$# out of the inside gasket. Just did a 1968 dodge charger yesterday. Good luck it worked good for me

Archived