Why is cancer so common now?

so heres how i see human problems and diseases and such.

take being allergic to peanuts for example, in a way we are breeding this because 200 years ago if you were allergic, you die. now we have a cure for it and everything else out there. so the better we are at solving medical problems, the more we will have.

interesting eh?

heres another thought i have off topic. look at all the animals on this planet, they do fairly well living here. but humans suck so bad. we have to wear lotion or we get sunburn, we need sunglasses, coats, gloves, air conditioning. if we tried to live outside without this stuff we would die, except for the few who would live nearer the equater. so werid. humans havnt adapted much

heres another thought i have off topic. look at all the animals on this planet, they do fairly well living here. but humans suck so bad. we have to wear lotion or we get sunburn, we need sunglasses, coats, gloves, air conditioning. if we tried to live outside without this stuff we would die, except for the few who would live nearer the equater. so werid. humans havnt adapted much

In my world view, humans are so poorly adapted to nature because of the fall of man in the garden of Eden. The very earth was cursed when man sinned and we were cast out of the garden. It's now a hostile place for us instead of the paradise it was meant to be.

We do a fair ammt of film up here for the medical / research industry. Let me tell you , there does not appear to be any shortage of cash for any of them. I think it would be nice if they spent some of it looking for cures not life long treatments. The old saying is that there is no money in the cure and that is just plain sad.

Of course not. The "Cure" eleminates jobs. Lots of them. Its very sad. Whats even worse is that there are foundations that take in money for research and to help yet give less then 10% of what they take in. Go to Guidestar.org. Look at there yearly taxes. Three of the worst are MADD, Susan G Komen and Live Strong. Were talking about MILLIONS of dollars in and anywhere from $50k to a couple hundred K out. Salaries in the $500k zones. Super sad. Modern Day shake downs.

Of course not. The "Cure" eleminates jobs. Lots of them. Its very sad. Whats even worse is that there are foundations that take in money for research and to help yet give less then 10% of what they take in. Go to Guidestar.org. Look at there yearly taxes. Three of the worst are MADD, Susan G Komen and Live Strong. Were talking about MILLIONS of dollars in and anywhere from $50k to a couple hundred K out. Salaries in the $500k zones. Super sad. Modern Day shake downs.

That's what I've been saying all along. All this breast cancer awareness crap is just that.

Watch the vid if you get a chance, it's not very long.

Archived