New sponsor introduction

Hi all, I just wanted to take an opportunity to formally introduce ourselves, though, I certainly recognize a number of you that we already work with, or have in the past.

At AeroTect, we’ve been a distributor for VentureShield since early 2007, since then we have grown to service over 100 installers in 8+ states.

In April of this year, we were brought on board as a 3M Distributor for their product line and now offer a wide variety of products for the PPF installer.

Our full product line includes:

3M Scotchgard PPF (California only)

VentureShield Ultra (as well as non coated film)

Venture Matte Finish PPF (dubbed Frostbite, by yours truly)

3M Digital Designs Web II (no monthly fees or per cut charges, and the

3M Scotchprint / DINOC

3M Car Care Products

3M Headlight Restoration

Colored Light Overlay film

& we’re always looking for more to bring you!

We offer free ground shipping on most roll orders, and while we ask for a little help getting in orders by 2:00, we’ve been known to make a late afternoon trip to the UPS and FedEx hub to help out a customer in need. Ground shipping means next day to Southern California and Las Vegas, and only 2 days to Nor Cal, Utah, and Arizona.

Additionally, we are an authorized training center for 3M SGH & VentureShield, and offer certification through our 2 day course. We offer small class sizes to guarantee personal attention, and can schedule classes to fit your needs.

Beyond our products and competitive prices, we offer the best customer service!

We will be with 3M in the North Hall at SEMA for the entire week, so please stop by and say hi. We are scheduled in the booth all day Wednesday, and in the afternoon on Thursday, though we plan on being there throughout the show. Give me a call if you want to schedule a time to meet at SEMA.

I am prepared to help with all of your paint protection film needs, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Jason Averweg

www.aerotectfilms.com

jason@aerotect.net

tel. 888-388-2376

cell. 626-536-1846

Archived