PITA 2004 Grand Prix BG

finishlineautosports

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a somewhat old post but i was still tring to find out more info on the dish soap method, I searched it and i found a lot of people talking about it but not realy the process. I just have a couple of questions if someone could chime in.

1) How long do you let the soap set up before laying the tint down?

2) do you always just make a horizontal anchor on all windows? And do you use just water to get the soap off?

Also just wanted to add that this forum is a HUGE help for people like me that are still beginning!

Thanks in advance

Doug

I did not find the mdog soap method post, but I just use what? Dish soap? I know not to use with degreaser.

You can use any soap you want, just need something to leave a slight film on the glass after it dries.

What film do you use, if you dont mind me asking. Thanks.

I just did this car today and it kicked my butt!  The back glass took at least 30 min to shrink and I had trouble with creases.  I was able to pull the creases out though.  If the glass is super hot does it affect how it shrinks? It was a 90° day and my garage isn't cooled.  Finally got it done but it took all of 4 hours and thats not including cutting the patterns  on my plotter.  

Archived