GlobalWF first try

Tried some Gobal HP Charcoal on my two fronts to replace the Carbon XP that was on there. So far I really like it, just the slightest bit of inward curl after the liner was removed but nothing out of the ordinary. The real test will come when I get to try it on a curvy bg. Also wanna see it when the glaring morning sun shines through it. :thumb

No pictures yet, waiting for daylight.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should try the QDP :beer

Cheers

Stan

I notice the curl ever so often, some rolls do and some rolls don't. Nuttin bad :zzz

I've got some QDP waiting to be tried also.. :lol2

QDP Tacks really fast, so youll have to use more slip :)

I switched from Llullu to QDP a few years ago...didnt find I had to adjust my slip at all. Love how fast it sets up...not nearly the amount of "peanuts" on defrosters...roll-ups can be rolled up almost immediately...even in our cold weather. Zero warranty issues so far. Big thumbs up from here. :dunno:thumb

Just got my first roll of EWF auto film. Am I missing something? The heat rejection values are considerably lower than the equivalent film from other mannys.? That's the only thing I'm hesitant of from using EWF. Comments? :thumb

Guest Total tint
Just got my first roll of EWF auto film. Am I missing something? The heat rejection values are considerably lower than the equivalent film from other mannys.? That's the only thing I'm hesitant of from using EWF. Comments? :thumb

you can look at the topic under this one a get alot of insight into ewf

Archived