borrowing money

Guest beachtint

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TintWhips
Hi Beachtint,

There have been several members here advising against borrowing money to start up your business. I think this is very wise counsel and I completely agree with them. Skill will take you further than borrowed capital in this business. Start out small, save your money, assess your progress each step of the way and build your company with your own money, sweat and perseverance. The sweetest success is that which you earn entirely on your own.

EWF = 100% Debt free since 1984.

-Howard

Great advice Howard!!! :lol

Having a "credit history" good or bad is nonsense. No one needs credit. You certainly dont need it to purchase a home. If you are debt free, they will do whats called manual underwriting. You will of course have to come up with a down payment. Instead of buying a new car, buy a used one with cash. No one NEEDS credit unless you dont have the cash, and if you dont have the cash, you shouldnt use credit.

It appears the American way of life is to live in debt. Save your money, and you will never need a loan or any type of credit. Be your own bank with money in your accts. Its simple.

In our business, distributors are usually willing to extend a line of credit for large jobs, given your payment history and your annual purchase amounts. Thats all the "credit history" they need to feel comfortable with you.

Agreed on the car philosophy, TJ.

I have never had a new car, never financed a car.

The most I have ever spent on a car is 4k.

They have all been nice, not wrecked up or spewing smoke, just fall into the right deal at the right time.

Need an idea of how to get a loan for to get started

How much money are you talking here, that you want to borrow? And do you have a title to a bike , boat, car, trailer that is paid off with no liens???

Guest Crackz
Need an idea of how to get a loan for to get started

How much money are you talking here, that you want to borrow? And do you have a title to a bike , boat, car, trailer that is paid off with no liens???

ed you cant be loan sharking on td lol by the way how many points lol

Guest shetintsit
Again, my opinion!!! Taking a loan is like eating Arsenic. A little bit will probably not have any affect on you , but the more you take in the more it affects you! And finally, if you take too much it will take you OUT!

:thumb

:hmmm I agree

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions

If you really feel you need a small loan, find an angel investor. If you feel you need a large loan, go to the bank. But the best way to run is debt free. If you do have to get a loan, make it your first priority to get it paid back asap.

Archived