precut problem

Guest thebrokeone

Guest thebrokeone

I had my 2010 nissan cube tinted yesterday and the rear door stationary glass tint does not match the glass. They said that its the machines fault and if he des it by hand it could be worse. Also my rubber seal was cut a little, I have no Idea why it would be. I have had many tinted cars from diffrent places but dang I can't belive that a shop like this would act like that.What should I do? They took a touch up marker and painted the glass that showed through, but you can still tell if you are in the car and its light outside. I more question should the back glass have 1/2" fingers in it in several places around?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thebrokeone

I know it is my wifes car. It is an 1/8" high at the bottoms and in the top corner it is curved but not meeting the rubber seal it is like 1/4" away. That is also where they shaved my seal , but I don't care about the seal it is not cut enough to hurt. I don't think the fingers are going to cure cause it is dry under them. Also the guy said it was machine cut but I can clearly tell that he hand cut some edges.

Guest thebrokeone

houston texas allout offroad did my work. Awsome custom shop that has been around for years but poor customer service from tint guy.

I have to take some first. I will tonight.

Guest thebrokeone

I know that but it should still cover up the entire glass. You can't tell from outside but, come on don't try to upsale precut and then get attitude cause it's not right. He was so upset and frustrated.

Thats unexceptable. I would be more apt to say the window was not layed correctly. If he was a good tinter and the CC pattern did not have enough covereage, he would have taken it off right then and hand cut it. I would suggest you go have them refund your money. At this point I would not want them doing anymore work to my car.

And no the fingers will not cure out. there should not be any fingers when you leave the shop.

Archived