Single edge razor blades

Guest Darknesswithin

quality of blades are definitely going backwards but they fit in my scraper just fine, however I use a locking scraper not the slide in and slide out one

the problem I have with them is they just don't last very long anymore, :lol6

quality of blades are definitely going backwards but they fit in my scraper just fine, however I use a locking scraper not the slide in and slide out one

the problem I have with them is they just don't last very long anymore, :hide

May look for a locking holder and yes I have noticed they dull faster than they used to.

Guest Darknesswithin
once upon a time, one olfa blade would last all day. now your lucky to get at least one car done b4 changing out.

yeah no kidding ,, they freaking suck now days

May look for a locking holder and yes I have noticed they dull faster than they used to.

they are real cheap and work the best,, never have to worry about it slipping or coming out of the end anymore,

My chemical supply guy that comes by sells no.9 and no. 12 scraper blades. the 12 are thicker. Check around, Theres better ones out there.

Good to know, I've got 2 different brands here and both are thinner than what I thought they used to be. I'll check with the detail supply guy and see if he has the thicker ones. Thanks.

Archived