Ok. Here's a cool setup!

This home is on Lake "Guess where". I got only a small part on video,(removed) but it's built like a compoundwith a giant deck common area in the center.Here's a couple of pics. Hard to tell, but there's several buildings connected by a giant wooden deck. C50tint037.jpgtint040.jpgtint039.jpgEdit: Tried to save the thread

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Retnitorp
Does the homeowner know you 'cased the joint' for attempted robbers and posted it here???.......................... :lol2

He just gave the name of the lake that it is on, not like he gave out the address.............. :thumb .......... :lol2

Very creepy bro...a pic here and there but a full length feature film of the inside and outside of their home? If I was the homeowner, I would be pizzed if I found this video online. Over stepping their privacy. Not trying to be a douche but just saying.

Geez Edgy! No intimate details. No identifying shots. Just a very cool layout of a

nice home on the lake. A couple pics wouldn't do it justice.

What's the difference between before/after or inside/out still shots, besides my

insightful commentary and athletic camerawork?

Does the homeowner know you 'cased the joint' for attempted robbers and posted it here???.......................... :thumb

So THIS is the site that all the robbers hang out on! Good to know!

my insightful commentary and athletic camerawork?

:boogie

Archived