Anyone used the pro caulk tool ?

I bought this pro caulk tool from home depot and used it on some dow 995 with some 7 mil. Really liked the way it worked, but not quite the best tool for the corners. Opinions ? what tools does everyone find useful for 995 and 795 ?

We have a Thin metal tool with a 45 degree angle and 90 degree angle on the edges. It is flexible enough to get into corners and the excess 995 wipes off it really well. For lack of a better term. It has just a bit more rigidity than a slim jim you would use to get into a locked car

We have a Thin metal tool with a 45 degree angle and 90 degree angle on the edges. It is flexible enough to get into corners and the excess 995 wipes off it really well. For lack of a better term. It has just a bit more rigidity than a slim jim you would use to get into a locked car

Do you know if they sale these in kenseal? I think i know of the tool your talking about. I am new to the security film work and am doing a lot of installs now for a vista dealer. Thanks for the help on this .

procaulk.jpg:lol

I use a trowel that is cut down. Works great.

Thats the one tint junkie!! Its been useful thus far , but we will see. I used a 1" trowel before this , but i like the way you can use different angles with this thing. One of the Madcow sales reps told me a lot of guys make a tool out of a yellow card too.

Archived