Disclaimer for Defroster Damage

Guest tintnmoreok

Guest tintnmoreok

Does anyone have a disclaimer they use when bidding a job to remove film from a back glass? I'm looking for something that would make a customer aware of the possibilty of damage occuring to their defroster lines while assuring them we will take care to try not to damage them. But if any damage occurs that we are not responsible for it.

Guest thatsnappyguy
tell them up front, never needed a form in triplicate or anything. If they agree, they agree.

there should be something that you should have the customers sign before doing any work to thier car claiming the awarness of any damage on the vehicle, home, ect prior to working on it. with that , it wouldnt be hard to add the deforster posting on a post stripted section to window film removal.

tell them up front, never needed a form in triplicate or anything. If they agree, they agree.

there should be something that you should have the customers sign before doing any work to thier car claiming the awarness of any damage on the vehicle, home, ect prior to working on it. with that , it wouldnt be hard to add the deforster posting on a post stripted section to window film removal.

Too much small print makes people think they are getting scammed. Maybe because I'm in a big little town I'm just used to being up front and verbal about most of my dealings.

Guest thatsnappyguy

Too much small print makes people think they are getting scammed. Maybe because I'm in a big little town I'm just used to being up front and verbal about most of my dealings.

the scamming can go both way

i have a work order for my jobs that includes this-very simply explains that though it is rare, damage can occur

i only use this when i have someone who may be a problem in my eyes

it also includes any other problem that may happen when tinting. but i only use these when i feel someone may give me a problem in the end

Archived