looking for a used plotter

Guest rivercitytint

Guest rivercitytint

ive been in the market for a used plotter i was wondering if anyone has one they are looking to part with! i will be cutting tint with it! no width preference really.

Guest scottydosnntkno
ive been in the market for a used plotter i was wondering if anyone has one they are looking to part with! i will be cutting tint with it! no width preference really.

well, if you want to cut tint, you really need a 40"+ one.

however, I have a 30" for $225+shipping you can have

Guest rivercitytint

what brand is it scotty?

what kind? i just wanna cut vinyl

Guest aegizz88

Hello I have a Q160 vinyl express with Master Pinnacle Lxi 8 (Master) & (Apprentice) along with a dell laptop & heat press

for sale and other items need to sell asap only has a fe cuts so you can say its fiarly new .

2600 or better offer thanks u can reach me @ 909 235-0557 skgllc8@gmail.com

Hello I have a Q160 vinyl express with Master Pinnacle Lxi 8 (Master) & (Apprentice) along with a dell laptop & heat press

for sale and other items need to sell asap only has a fe cuts so you can say its fiarly new .

2600 or better offer thanks u can reach me @ 909 235-0557 skgllc8@gmail.com

How wide is it?

Guest nextlevelcustoms

i have a q100 plotter from signware house and tint tek 2020 software 7.1 that i will sell you cheap i gave 5600 for it and stopped tinting when i got hurt in a wreck i would sell all for 1500 its comes with 4 extra blades its a 42 inch plotter so just email me at jonathon-lbc@hotmail.com and i can send pics

Archived