Square Footage per Car?

Guest leadsupplier

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow scooter had some free time yesterday. I am gonna call straight :lol on this goon Troll-Hunter. I would be willing to bet troll, is referring to me being short, and well since scooter holds no ground on here he needs to make another handle to try and back himself up. Not the first time this has been done on here.

Second, if it isnt Scooter, I got news for you bud, your in the wrong place to be showing up and trying to preach. If you want, why dont you use the search box located at the top right corner of your screen and type "scottydoesntknow" and see the two years of absolute total garbage this young man has posted on here. Since you claim to be 36, and have 12 years of exp, after about 30 mins of reading his post your gonna literally :blah .

Third- Out of all the post on this board, you have entered this thread, and only made one post..... I will go ahead and say that you take us for idiots. Its apparent. Its not even a question at this point.

Fourth let me be the latest to :hmmm:dunno

this message is :lol

Its not that he doesnt care, I dont think he realizes how he is viewed. I always love going back and reading threads. This one just made me laugh. Got to read all the post. Slayer is calling him out every three post. Scoot never came back to back up his claim.

My personal gift for the "troll-hunter". I pulled this from the "best of TD 2010" archives.

it all comes down to each individual style. Personally, I think 17 minutes is way to long to shrink a vette. Once you do one, and know how to do the lift and pull, it makes the hard windows much easier. I can't remember the last time it took me more than 5 minutes to shrink a window.

The 5 min vette BG

I Just found this, for only having done two vettes, one being a vert, he can knock out a vet BG in 5 mins......... :whattodo

Oh ok Scotty, I gotcha.. You charge the same price for all two doors including the Vettes. But charge more for the hard cars like the Vettes... Makes perfect sense now..

well, I've only ever done one :spit

okay two counting the vert i did this weekend

And once again, in this thread scotty is giving advice on why reverse rolled liner does not work on a plotter. I guess he didnt know you could flip the roll over.

For the record, LLumar is actually the backwards film. All others have the liner on the outside where it should be for auto!

As for the plotter problem, well thats simple. Just turn the roll around! No need to roll it onto another roll.. Regardless of how it is put onto the roll, the liner is still on the bottom when you cut with a plotter. Your creating all of that static be re-rolling it onto another roll. However no matter what you should have some copper on yor machine. I have a peice of copper plumbing pipe on each of the rollers, and a thin piece of copper pipe taped to the back side of the plotter where the film runs accross it. I payed less then I would have payed for the copper tinsel that they sell, and have a much greater static reducing affect using the copper pipes.

As for the debri messing up the cut. Well when it is rolled the way Llumar has it rolled, that causes scrathes in the film when it is rolled back into the box. The other way it only scratches the liner..

:bingo

the only negative to the film being rolled liner out is cutting it with a plotter. For the 70(or whatever)% of tinters who don't use a plotter, liner side out is the easiest and fastest way to handcut the film.

Archived