SunGarbage I mean SunGard

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt it is dirt seeing as I had spots in the fresh roll out of the box. Also other people that have been good custy's for years are saying it was there when they first rolled down the window. Plus SunGard admitted that some dye in a warehouse in Florida went bad when they had a very cold streak last winter and the warehouse did not have temp. control but....... I am the only one having these problems!

Guest thatsnappyguy

i stay far far away from sungard. its has given me many comebacks. NEVER will they have my business again, i dont care how many times they personally come visit the shop. business is business, and im not letting them ruin mine.

This is a Dodge Journey and it was exactly 30 days after install that the custy came it but he did call 2 weeks after install ans said there were "bubbles" in the film. I asked him to please wait 30 days and this is what he had, again rubber gaskets! It is hard to see but again another line along the WHOE top were the window rolls into the gasket

photo.jpg

ok...I will be the first one to ask..off topic....what is with the gaps on the top corner..? :dunno

You jerk!! J/k I know I know I had a hard time getting this specific model of car real close around that edge. Even on the tedo the gaskets are real close to the glass like one blade click on the knife was cutting gaskets so I had to take it to my cutting board and guess lol Maybe I should of cut the gaskets cuss I noticed that corner when I posted the pic also LMAO

dang mang....You got me on to Global and I have not looked back....I couldn't believe that you were going to give Sungard another chance....

The only thing I don't like with the change in Global was that I am on a 3 day shipping time. Just have to plan ahead.

Sorry to hear though....

See if you can deal with another Global distributor ? Keep it on the DL :lol

I found Shadow chipped, scratched and just marked easily... especially from seatbelts, took nothing to take a chunk right out of it, looked like salt and pepper after no time. Haven't had that problem with other brands :dunno I use more QDP than anything now though and am happy...

SunGard just seems to have too many issues past and present to even bother using it.

Message/call Howard P., maybe he'll find a way to work around that Global distributor with you or offer a solution that won't piss anyone off and work out for all of you :dunno

dang mang....You got me on to Global and I have not looked back....I couldn't believe that you were going to give Sungard another chance....

The only thing I don't like with the change in Global was that I am on a 3 day shipping time. Just have to plan ahead.

Sorry to hear though....

Whats up Ryker!? Yeah I got all takin in by the sales speech of "well if sungard goes bad we will still stand behind you and your company'. Well not so much now that the sungard is fadding I am on my own LOL

Also I remember why I really left global.... they sell to 2 out of 3 of the 69 dollar hack shops in my area so I had to switch manufactors to keep from the custy saying "so and so uses the same film and will pay me to tint it" lol

i feel for you man my only competion in town uses sungard. Witch makes my work look awesome, plus when i do a redo that they have done it peels nicely leaving almost no glue behind. goota say the only good thing about sungard is that it comes off easy. Other then that sungard film should be used to make garbage bags out of. Just my 2 cents.

Archived