SunGarbage I mean SunGard

dang mang....You got me on to Global and I have not looked back....I couldn't believe that you were going to give Sungard another chance....

The only thing I don't like with the change in Global was that I am on a 3 day shipping time. Just have to plan ahead.

Sorry to hear though....

Whats up Ryker!? Yeah I got all takin in by the sales speech of "well if sungard goes bad we will still stand behind you and your company'. Well not so much now that the sungard is fadding I am on my own LOL

Also I remember why I really left global.... they sell to 2 out of 3 of the 69 dollar hack shops in my area so I had to switch manufactors to keep from the custy saying "so and so uses the same film and will pay me to tint it" lol

Thats when you tell them that the installation is shiat probably. Then I would tell them that your install in clean and you stand behind you work. If you want to try Global again, I would give EWF a call.

I really wish sungard would just give up. There are TOO many other films out there that beat their lame shiat. I have not heard ONE good comment on here about sungard. This is what i say about sungard :dunno

:dunno

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
screw me once shame on you , screw me twice shame on ME !!!!

Yeah well it IS my fault but I was told the adhesive problem I had years ago was due to my using joy dish soap. Hence the ultra bond to my solution line-up. Now I have dye issues and the film still peels clean like it's not stuck so I'm sure that's not good either. All in all in the end yep, it is my fault but these issues do NOT exist according to them and I am the "only" one with this issue. Because of that I want to make sure no one else gets taken by this sunGarbage they call film.

See years ago I was small and bought a few and I mean a few rolls a year. But now I do roughly 10-12 times that amount and this is going to kill me in the wallet!

Here is that Dodge journey window off the car see the top edge it is like dempled and clear this was a 30 days but the custy called 2 weeks after and said it was there. The journey was fairly clean too but he swore he never even cleaned the windows to date when I did the removal. I put some EWF on there to replace it and he has been back since and had me tint his tails.

*THE LINES THAT LOOK LIKE SCRATCHES IS ADHESIVE FROM WERE THE TINT WAS ROLLED ON ITSELF AFTER REMOVAL*

photo-1.jpg

Guest teamfutaba

the adhesive problem I had years ago was due to my using joy dish soap.

ok, the new CEO who was supposed to "take them in a new direction" before they went belly up decided to cut manu cost's, so they got cheap with there adhesive. this is the end result of that decision. adhesive failure across the board in there auto line.

it is my fault but these issues do NOT exist according to them and I am the "only" one with this issue.

of course you are, you dont think they would tell you all there other dealers were having the same problem. would you... why arent they making good on the warranty's, and why are you paying out of your pocket for the redo's.

FWIW, we got stuck with $3500+ dollars in warranty work when they went belly up, that was all auto film.

the adhesive problem I had years ago was due to my using joy dish soap.

ok, the new CEO who was supposed to "take them in a new direction" before they went belly up decided to cut manu cost's, so they got cheap with there adhesive. this is the end result of that decision. adhesive failure across the board in there auto line.

it is my fault but these issues do NOT exist according to them and I am the "only" one with this issue.

of course you are, you dont think they would tell you all there other dealers were having the same problem. would you... why arent they making good on the warranty's, and why are you paying out of your pocket for the redo's.

FWIW, we got stuck with $3500+ dollars in warranty work when they went belly up, that was all auto film.

Well they are claiming that because not ALL of the windows were done legal that they cannot warranty any of it. So for exact example I have a mazda from ILL. the law is any % on the rear and nada on the front or 35% the whole car. Well I did the whole car 5% so they will not warranty even the back glass for me I assume because the fronts are illegal or that's what I was told.

So my thoughts are if it is going to fail so quickly than I don't need to use them anyways. But I still don't want other tinters who care about their reputation to think they are the only ones this is happening to..........SUN-GARD IS LYING TO ME AND EVERYONE ELSE.

shwusyrtnts:

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post this thread about this unfortunate film issue. I just wanted to chime in before this thread gets too out of control. I don’t know what was said between you and your distributor, but I want to personally assure you that you will be fully compensated and then some, for the trouble this issue has caused you. I fully believe that if there is a legitimate problem with our product we will stand behind it.

I ask you to contact me directly at Bstewart@solamatix.com and leave me your contact phone number. I would like to discuss the best possible way to settle this issue and make sure you are not affected financially.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Bill Stewart

North American Sales and Operations Manager

Solamatrix

Archived