Window Tint Heat Box Display

Always been dubious about those when I see them at home shows.

Told the guy at one display like that to switch the glass around, and let me see the difference, and he declined.

I am just too cautious about those types of displays.

Interesting, why the guy would not want to switch the glass. I can see where I would feel like there is something fishyyy. This tool i designed the way where you can show them how clear 35% and 25% would work and then you can flip the both pieces of glass and compare the films between one another. Glass is clear and you would tint it as you see the need of what darkness's and type of film. I sell these 100% satisfaction or you get your money back!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO those small lights dont give off enough heat. Make it larger with actual heat lamps. Id bet you cant feel ANY heat through the film with those lamps, which is a little misleading. The customer should be able to feel some.

I am a big fan of "WOW" boxes though. I love mine.

You are correct on the heat from these lamps. I have same bulbs on my ceiling in my kitchen and I have slanted ceiling. Every evening when we had dinner I just felt the heat coming from the top. I could not understand till I reached up and felt the lamps. That has downed on me... "IDEA" Of course they are not as hot as the heat lamps you use in the showers, and they would not be 100% true hear source compare to the sun. But here what the goal is, this tool needs to be easy handled by one person, using a dolly or two people to carry would be bit much. LOL When u are in the customers home, your customers first reactions would be, "ha! what is that?" then you plug it in, flip the switch and the show is on,,, Show them how reg tint works and then i use 3M prestige 40% with comparison to neutral 3M 35%, that is where the customer says, "I want the good stuff".... $9-$12 sqft, kid you not...!!!

Never tried anything like that when i go to someones home for an estimate but i can see it would be a great little selling tool to show the benifit of having film! I'd try it. Why not?! Can't see where it would hurt your sales any!

Well, when do you want to try it??? :cool

I got a similar thing from a while back.

He made it using radiometers in front of lights and the sample pieces slid in-between to show the diff..

I really like it and it has sold film for me form just sitting in my wife's waiting area... :thumb

I cannot find any pics of it, but there may possibly still be a thread floating around in here somewhere... :lol

He made it using radiometers in front of lights and the sample pieces slid in-between to show the diff..

I really like it and it has sold film for me form just sitting in my wife's waiting area... :thumb

I cannot find any pics of it, but there may possibly still be a thread floating around in here somewhere... :lol2

if you do find it "SHADY" please send me a link. I'm interested to see it. Yes, I actually thought about having a motion censer installed, where it would come on just by having some one walk buy and it will get their attention. Good idea as far as having this tool at someone work or even a dealership that you do work for. People hand out there all the time waiting on something...

I have lot's of them available if any one want to try it as experiment...

I really like it and it has sold film for me form just sitting in my wife's waiting area... :nope

I cannot find any pics of it, but there may possibly still be a thread floating around in here somewhere... :lol

if you do find it "SHADY" please send me a link. I'm interested to see it. Yes, I actually thought about having a motion censer installed, where it would come on just by having some one walk buy and it will get their attention. Good idea as far as having this tool at someone work or even a dealership that you do work for. People hand out there all the time waiting on something...

I have lot's of them available if any one want to try it as experiment...

Agreed I would think it would be a good idea to set out at my parents work place. or for that matter anywhere that you have someone that would allow you to set it out to advertise your business. I think that is a really good idea and nice work kon.

Archived