Window Tint Heat Box Display

Yes, they do work great. thank you for your questions. I do have them available. The web is still in progress to be up and running. However you are more then welcome to call me or Private Message me of any questions you may have. I see no reason why this can not be used for auto tint as well. After all, you would tint the glass in whatever you use.!

509-217-1919

kon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm freaking exited... today window film supply company picked up one heat box... They are having a meeting to see if this is something they want to offer as one of their tools to their customers... hope they order like 500... may be then i won't have to tint any more lol

Years ago I saw one that was hex or octagon shaped.  old or watch display from a store I think.   aprox 2ft high 1ft wide with the rotating base.   each piece of glass had 3 types of film same shade.  as it rotated the custy could compare the different films of same VLT and feel the heat difference.  What I liked about it was no sharp edges in the showroom for kids to play with.

I have used wow boxes for about 5 years in my accounts,  known problems are,

momentary switch on top          purse or something left on top and glass broke

off/on switch                              left on, again glass broke

on shelf                                     custy sliding glass and it falls (bolted to wall now)

exposed edge                           yes some one got cut

Conclusion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If we attempt to make something idiot proof,  eventually they will make a better idiot!

Summary,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think we should eliminate all warnings, cautions and owners manuals from all products, and just let natural selection take

care of our ever increasing intelligence issues in society

Archived