LOTP #66

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

here ya go SSK , this made me laugh this morning . katts in the "poker lobby" ....

Holy crap!

I haven't spent that much time on the computer since I discovered pron! :boogie

Guest Malcolm E Boo
here ya go SSK , this made me laugh this morning . katts in the "poker lobby" ....
Holy crap!

I haven't spent that much time on the computer since I discovered pron! :lol2

Funny :lol2

that worked. Thanks. Just dealing with home life stuff. been told by the wife she cant get her stuff together and be responsible or go to school if she is with me.... It doesnt make sense to me at all. I try and tell her that going to school full time and working full time to pay bills is VERY hard. I did it. Wasnt very good at it either. Easiest way to go to school is to go to school and work part time and live with your husband or parents. SHe pays ZERO bills. all her money goes to what ever.

I got told that she only agreed to move is because I told her that we would visit often. Unfortunatly life has thrown us curve balls this year, all for the good, and we have moved cross country twice. So it hasnt happend. She hasnt seen her family in exactly one year....

I am just at a loss. We get along, we love each other.... only time we fight is when drinking is envolved and its usually about me saying stuff in regards to her not doing anything productive....

She ruined my birthday when I was on a biz trip, she is ruining my xmas. I cant win for losing

Archived