Is Johnson's window film a good film?

Guest nichole87

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tintwerx

I think you'll be very happy with Johnsons film. My only concern would be if you went with the Silhouette series in 35% which will probably have a more reflective look to it compared to the OE tint. All in all you'll be pleased. :lol

Guest kccartint

Its not a bad film but the clarity is poor when compared to others. Pretty grainy. The adhesive could be more aggressive as well. Personal preference on that though.

Guest jwill8957

Does the johnson look blue on cars? I usevsuntek standard pro and thinking about switching to johnson renegade but suntek looks black and I dont wanna dnd up with blue windows. If its blue is it really noticible?

Does the johnson look blue on cars? I usevsuntek standard pro and thinking about switching to johnson renegade but suntek looks black and I dont wanna dnd up with blue windows. If its blue is it really noticible?

Suntek is green and yes Johnson tends to be on the blue side from what I've seen.

good company, they stand behind they're product, offer alot of different films for auto or flat glass. and been around for a while. whoever told you this company is not very good clearly does not have a clue what they're talking about.

I had my two front car windows tinted with 35% Johnson tint and had their clear UV film put over the windshield. I did not do my research before getting this film and now I'm hearing that Johnson's window film isn't very good. I'm worried that it's not blocking UVA rays as well as other films. Should I get the films removed or replaced with somthing else?

Thank you in advance!

UV Protection durability is not an issue with most, if not all US factories.

Guest shadeking

I have been ordering from them for 12 yrs, great service and no issues when it comes to the film. It shrinks great looks great. Using Marathon line, some Renegade.

i been in tinting business over 20 years and used all the different films before. TBH, Johnson window film is the worst. All the greystone and silhouette is failing and bubbling. The worst part is that they don't want to honor their warranty. SMH. What company does that? promise one thing and do exact opposite. Johnson does.. lol