shopping insurance again...

right on, yeah I wanted to know how many shops carried it (although not required) and or if there were tinters out there that wouldn't work for someone who didn't carry work comp. on them. ALso, what about subcontractors should you require they carry there own policy if doing work for you or should you cover them?

right on, yeah I wanted to know how many shops carried it (although not required) and or if there were tinters out there that wouldn't work for someone who didn't carry work comp. on them. ALso, what about subcontractors should you require they carry there own policy if doing work for you or should you cover them?

If we sub anything, we need to get insurance certs or else I get to pay the comp rate on my subs

I think after they passed the health care bill, it will soon be required by everyone to have it.

Even though it is not required in Texas, (since the passing of the bill) it is now required you provide all benefits to your employees if you plan on dealing with government agencies in Texas.

Archived