2007 Nissan Pathfinder Backglass

jh812

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jh812... you are a fuggin dong :D

Hey i think jh812 got a good point... he only asked for help... If you got no advice, may be it would be best to let somebody else reply???

Your comment was totally uncalled for!!!

What's up Kon ?? You suddenly defender of the dongs ??

So a newbie rides into town, asks a question and immediately (post #4 on this thread) responds 'eat me'

suddenly I should feel motivated to provide him the information he is looking for because of his response ??

get real ! :money

jh812... you are a fuggin dong :lol6

Hey i think jh812 got a good point... he only asked for help... If you got no advice, may be it would be best to let somebody else reply???

Your comment was totally uncalled for!!!

What's up Kon ?? You suddenly defender of the dongs ??

So a newbie rides into town, asks a question and immediately (post #4 on this thread) responds 'eat me'

suddenly I should feel motivated to provide him the information he is looking for because of his response ??

get real ! :lol

you have a point TTS... my 31st post was not "eat me", but the guy was simply asking for advice, seeking for solution not an opinion. Some guys take 5 days to train, some 5 weeks some life time... I draw a final line on this drama :D , can we just say, :) "WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONE?" :nope

The funny thing is that he wants to remove the window, whats even better is you have to OPEN it to remove the window. All of which is way more time consuming than just tinting the dang thing. Bust of luck, I'm sure you will figure it out.

i guess i'm the one to blame for p1ss1ng this kid off, but really all i was trying to tell him. That if he was having that much trouble on such an easy window. Then he should get some training or information on tinting windows before he continues to waste film.

I guess i should have sugar coated it for him alittle bit :lock

Archived