2007 Nissan Pathfinder Backglass

jh812

The funny thing is that he wants to remove the window, whats even better is you have to OPEN it to remove the window. All of which is way more time consuming than just tinting the dang thing. Bust of luck, I'm sure you will figure it out.

i guess i'm the one to blame for p1ss1ng this kid off, but really all i was trying to tell him. That if he was having that much trouble on such an easy window. Then he should get some training or information on tinting windows before he continues to waste film.

I guess i should have sugar coated it for him alittle bit :thumb

Sugar Coating would just cause contamination in his film.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The funny thing is that he wants to remove the window, whats even better is you have to OPEN it to remove the window. All of which is way more time consuming than just tinting the dang thing. Bust of luck, I'm sure you will figure it out.

i guess i'm the one to blame for p1ss1ng this kid off, but really all i was trying to tell him. That if he was having that much trouble on such an easy window. Then he should get some training or information on tinting windows before he continues to waste film.

I guess i should have sugar coated it for him alittle bit :thumb

you did just fine.... Coast to Coast... :lol:thumb

OK I know the wiper lifts up. I have washed cars before... But doesn't the part that spins get in the way? or is that all matrix?

It's all matrix. Not that big of a deal. Start looking at these cars not just the nissan but all cars as you go to the grocery store or where ever and take notice of these things so it will give u=you a better idea on tinting them.

Archived