anagraph plotter and film design software

VessDaBest

so i'm still shopping around for a plotter and a software... since i used madico i thought they used first cut for the software.. and i also i thought it would be easier if i asked our sales representative.. well to make long story short.. the sales rep didnt have no idea about first cut.. and they kept giving me different numbers to call.. so finally i came across with someone who is selling anagraph plotter and it comes with film design software.. what do you guys think about the plotter and the software???

Guest theTintingIndustry_icon

+1 for tint tek and a graphtec plotter. I've had extensive experience with Tint Tek 20/20, and ComputerCut...and Tint Tek's patterns pretty much always fit flawlessly. I've also used DGI plotters, and Graphtecs. DGI's are great, but Graphtec's are the best. I currently have two Graphtec plotters, one for tint and one for vinyl. The plotter that I use for tint is over 16 years old! and stills works perfectly. The only parts that I have ever needed to replace have been the blades and cutting strips.

So for the best deal, just get a used graphtec and get tint tek 20/20; there is nothing cheaper or better than that combo.

+1 for tint tek and a graphtec plotter. I've had extensive experience with Tint Tek 20/20, and ComputerCut...and Tint Tek's patterns pretty much always fit flawlessly. I've also used DGI plotters, and Graphtecs. DGI's are great, but Graphtec's are the best. I currently have two Graphtec plotters, one for tint and one for vinyl. The plotter that I use for tint is over 16 years old! and stills works perfectly. The only parts that I have ever needed to replace have been the blades and cutting strips.

So for the best deal, just get a used graphtec and get tint tek 20/20; there is nothing cheaper or better than that combo.

We'll, the system prices have dropped so dramatically over the years. I'd be hesitant to say what the best deal out there is. I'd check em all.

Archived