Nissan Rogue

boomer

Top of Door panel will not take heat under your heatgun. Looks like a vinyl skin over the top half of the door panel and it will melt under your heatgun. 2011 Nissan Rogue :spam

Thats good to know i get quite a few of those to do just the front doors on. But i gotta ask why did you need heat on those doors i don't think i've ever had to heat one out? Have they changed the door glass on the 2011? :thumb

I thought only rookies burned panels and moldings :poke

i was training a kid who burned a big azz hole in a Dr Panel of a brand new grand prix. He was asking me a question and i was in the next bay over from him. All i remember was OH CHIT COME HERE FOR A SEC. I knew then it couldn't be good. And $675 later the customer gets a new dr panel. :boogie

Top of Door panel will not take heat under your heatgun. Looks like a vinyl skin over the top half of the door panel and it will melt under your heatgun. 2011 Nissan Rogue :poke

Thats good to know i get quite a few of those to do just the front doors on. But i gotta ask why did you need heat on those doors i don't think i've ever had to heat one out? Have they changed the door glass on the 2011? :boogie

Cold temp are giving us alittle trouble with dryout. Had the heat lamp on the glass for about 15 minutes. As the car was leaving the garage I noticed the finger and gave it a quick hit with the gun. Guess it didnt like being called a POS. Oh well one door panel in 25 years.