Nissan Rogue

boomer

I burnt a panel on the 2 door maxima when it first came out . Lesson learned . You are right, and its like it just disintegrates right before your eyes. That panel cost me 8 bills, cause it had only been out like 3 weeks.The car was so new , the customer had to wait like a month to get his panel. Now, if I ever have a prob, the panels coming off.

as it may be quicker to tint door with door panels on. most newer cars are just getting easier to remove the door panels. I think i can remove the Door panel from a newer nissan or toyota in about 5 mins flat. Just watch unplugging the switches on some of these new cars you may have to reprogram a window switch if it loses memory.

I burnt a panel on the 2 door maxima when it first came out . Lesson learned . You are right, and its like it just disintegrates right before your eyes. That panel cost me 8 bills, cause it had only been out like 3 weeks.The car was so new , the customer had to wait like a month to get his panel. Now, if I ever have a prob, the panels coming off.

I wanna see one of those! I wonder why they would call it the 4DSC (4 door sports car) if it comes with 2 doors... :lol2

Never burned a panel on a Rogue, and Ive done a plethera of them. The only door I occasionally have a finger on is the back doors. I recommend not pulling them back, as you will almost certainly have to remove the panel to get it back on. There is a hook on the panel that will slide out when you pull it back, but wont go back in when you try to pop it back...so just take it off completely.

I wanna see one of those! I wonder why they would call it the 4DSC (4 door sports car) if it comes with 2 doors... :lol2

Guessing Altima, haha

Rogue is easy , shrink it before the install.

I wanna see one of those! I wonder why they would call it the 4DSC (4 door sports car) if it comes with 2 doors... :dunno

Never burned a panel on a Rogue, and Ive done a plethera of them. The only door I occasionally have a finger on is the back doors. I recommend not pulling them back, as you will almost certainly have to remove the panel to get it back on. There is a hook on the panel that will slide out when you pull it back, but wont go back in when you try to pop it back...so just take it off completely.

LOL. Sorry, it was a 2 door ALTIMA . Thanks for the correction . Too many cars, and now every model is running together. Like the ford charger , or the chevy focus. LMAO. Those panels will really melt before your eyes though.

1. Most of the new Nissans door panels will do this. I have done it on the Altima and 370Z...ouch!!!! So it doesn't surprise me the Rogue is the same. I hardly ever heat on the inside but a touch usually doesn't hurt. Well these panels will not handle just a couple seconds of heat.

2. I do probably 75 Rogues a month and do not shrink any window on them except the back. They are pretty flat. Very rarely do I have a finger pop up. I think though in the cold weather it is a good idea to take the extra time to shrink them. I love doing these, especially the all clear ones, such cake!

Off topic a little bit, we just got some new design Nissan Quests. I'll be tinting one today and reporting...