2010 Genesis Coupe

micro-edge

Got one to do next week, i was looking at one yesterday and it looks fairly easy but does the backglass need a 40 inch roll? Thinking a 36 is gonna be really tight so i may better order a 40 :dunno Also read about the door latches are they some type of new pita latches to get to trigger? Thanks

Got one to do next week, i was looking at one yesterday and it looks fairly easy but does the backglass need a 40 inch roll? Thinking a 36 is gonna be really tight so i may better order a 40 :lol2 Also read about the door latches are they some type of new pita latches to get to trigger? Thanks

I've done several of them and the 36 inch works! :thumb Also the door latches are easy to trip and roll the window all the way up. Piece of cake!

Got one to do next week, i was looking at one yesterday and it looks fairly easy but does the backglass need a 40 inch roll? Thinking a 36 is gonna be really tight so i may better order a 40 :dunno Also read about the door latches are they some type of new pita latches to get to trigger? Thanks

I've done several of them and the 36 inch works! :thumb Also the door latches are easy to trip and roll the window all the way up. Piece of cake!

Kool, thanks :thumb

Make sure you cover the interior. We had one come into the shop with the dark grey "leather" interior. We covered the seat but not the back and headrests. For some reason the soap solution caused som serious streaking in the leather (I'm not convinced it was real leather).

It almost looked like there was some sort of protectant on the seats that the soap solution stripped off. It looked like peeling skin. Anyway, our detailer looked at it and said he'd never seen it before. We had to scrub and scrub and scrub, for hours, and literally scrub off this layer of flaking skin. Nightmare.

I never did hear a satisfactory reason for this, customer said he never treated the interior. May be some sort of interior protectant from the dealer?

Lesson learned, cover interior well!

Archived