Omega estate

Guest dazzer

Hi Guys

I had a omega estate in today for 5% tints to the rear of the car.I flew through the back doors and side boot windows but could not get the boot window to shrink properley and could not get it right any pointers

Guest shadowline
Hi Guys

I had a omega estate in today for 5% tints to the rear of the car.I flew through the back doors and side boot windows but could not get the boot window to shrink properley and could not get it right any pointers

What film are you using and what method of shrinking are you using?

Not sure on the branding of it but its from MDP.I am using the moist line across the rewar screen then heat from the middle to the edges at the top and at the bottom in turn

Guest shadowline
Not sure on the branding of it but its from MDP.I am using the moist line across the rewar screen then heat from the middle to the edges at the top and at the bottom in turn

Whats MDP?, you should know what film brand your using? What warranty can you offer if you dont know the brand??? soap shrink with a line or moisture on a dry screen???? Are you sure you are shrinking with the grain???

Guest shadowline
This is the film I am using.I am sure I was going with the grain,I was using the factory edge if that helps.Sorry for the lack of info just not done much tinting more used to vinyl graphics.

http://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk/carbonfilm.as...mp;parentcat=78

Sorry if you have not done much tinting what are you doing tinting customers cars your poor work will destroy your company before you have a chance??

Archived