2007 tl headaches

Guest rivercitytint

To be honest, your dad is right. If you play your cards right, you will be able to read weed those people out. You learn to ask the right questions, listen for the right answers. Pretty soon you will know him as soon as he pulls up in his entry level luxury car with a pink polo and blue tooth in his ear. To be honest, I wouldn't have refunded in this instance, especially if he's expecting you to buy parts and the tint job is just fine. You did your work, get paid for it, if you think you should pay for what he is saying you damaged, THEN pay for it, if not, hold your ground, he might raise a stink, and your next customer may think you walk on water. Just don't make a habit out of having too many of this type of customer or it might not be the custy, it might be you, lol.

Guest rivercitytint
To be honest, your dad is right. If you play your cards right, you will be able to read weed those people out. You learn to ask the right questions, listen for the right answers. Pretty soon you will know him as soon as he pulls up in his entry level luxury car with a pink polo and blue tooth in his ear. To be honest, I wouldn't have refunded in this instance, especially if he's expecting you to buy parts and the tint job is just fine. You did your work, get paid for it, if you think you should pay for what he is saying you damaged, THEN pay for it, if not, hold your ground, he might raise a stink, and your next customer may think you walk on water. Just don't make a habit out of having too many of this type of customer or it might not be the custy, it might be you, lol.

To be dead honest this is the first refund i have even done., i will admit i have had to redo a few windows its just part of the job and learning but not once did anybody complain or raise hell like this instance, most of the time the people are thankfull for the fact that i took care of the issue no questions asked. you descibed him to the max! ive never seen someone that carrys a lint roller in there cup holder and set up heat lamps in his garage to help the car cure! called and said he had the car detailed before so it would be clean and detailed after. i shoulda told him to kick rocks in the first place!

Guest Darknesswithin

To be dead honest this is the first refund i have even done., i will admit i have had to redo a few windows its just part of the job and learning but not once did anybody complain or raise hell like this instance, most of the time the people are thankfull for the fact that i took care of the issue no questions asked. you descibed him to the max! ive never seen someone that carrys a lint roller in there cup holder and set up heat lamps in his garage to help the car cure! called and said he had the car detailed before so it would be clean and detailed after. i shoulda told him to kick rocks in the first place!

he's right, once you get a little more experience with tint as well as customers you'll be able to know when to pass those headaches to another tinter :wtf ...

hate to hear you had all those problems with that TL owner ,,,, they are one of the worst people to deal with in my book but on top of that the Acura TL is my all time favorite car to tint !! :thumb so it's real easy for me to just tune them out the moment the key hits my hand :rasta

Archived