Help with Llumar CTX film !!

Guest mfrns0123

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mfrns0123

I brought it up to the shop and the owner said he definitely sees the blue more on this car, He offered to make it right and change it for llumar ATR 35% at no cost. Now how is this ATR 35. Will I get the dark color I am looking for? Thanks

dayamn that looks blue. i personally don't think it should look THAT blue.

ATR would look better for sure.

ATC or ATR would of looked much nicer even though ctx is alot higher end film..I have a sample roll of ctx40 but havent used it because i was worried about the final look, looks like chit in the box to me :dunnoDSC00707.jpg

I brought it up to the shop and the owner said he definitely sees the blue more on this car, He offered to make it right and change it for llumar ATR 35% at no cost. Now how is this ATR 35. Will I get the dark color I am looking for? Thanks

ATR will have a little reflective look to it, ATC will be more of a flat black look because it has no metal but will not reject as much heat as the ATR...

Guest mfrns0123

ATR will have a little reflective look to it, ATC will be more of a flat black look because it has no metal but will not reject as much heat as the ATR...

When you say a little reflective look, how much? I want this to look smoke color, I don't want a mirror like finish.

Guest filmslayer

When you say a little reflective look, how much? I want this to look smoke color, I don't want a mirror like finish.

are you tinting your car for appearance only ?

I don't have any pics handy of llumar so i'll use suntek as a "for instance" since they are close in appearance...this is suntek hp 35% which is a dye/metal film like atr DSC00703.jpg

This is suntek cxp 45% i believe which would be similar in appearance to atc, notice a more black no shine appearance... DSC00702-1.jpg

Kickback is atr being a dye/metal rejects more heat than just a dye atc but atc will look better appearance wise..

Archived