has anyone used USCUTTER LaserPoint 24???

Guest pinoyheat551

Guest pinoyheat551

Has anyone used USCUTTER LaserPoint 24 before? I want to cut window tints and paint protection films with this. Will this device suffice? I think they sell it online for 399.99.

Has anyone used USCUTTER LaserPoint 24 before? I want to cut window tints and paint protection films with this. Will this device suffice? I think they sell it online for 399.99.

Ahhh I just saw your other thread and ask what you were going to do with it. Just about need a 40 inch to make it worth while. I cutter is the cheap part......... if you want good quality software that will make patterns worth sticking it is going to cost some :boogie

where ya from?

Guest pinoyheat551

Ahhh I just saw your other thread and ask what you were going to do with it. Just about need a 40 inch to make it worth while. I cutter is the cheap part......... if you want good quality software that will make patterns worth sticking it is going to cost some :blink:

where ya from?

Im from connecticut. Basically, all im trying to do is eliminate hand cutting. I want to find a cheap cutter but with a good and reliable software. This is the cheapest cutter that i've found on the market. It will be used for plotting window tints and if possible CLEAR BRA. I read the specs and it says that it can apply pressure at over 400. So, my question is, will this CHEAP DEVICE work for my purpose?

Guest scottydosnntkno

Ahhh I just saw your other thread and ask what you were going to do with it. Just about need a 40 inch to make it worth while. I cutter is the cheap part......... if you want good quality software that will make patterns worth sticking it is going to cost some :dunno

where ya from?

Im from connecticut. Basically, all im trying to do is eliminate hand cutting. I want to find a cheap cutter but with a good and reliable software. This is the cheapest cutter that i've found on the market. It will be used for plotting window tints and if possible CLEAR BRA. I read the specs and it says that it can apply pressure at over 400. So, my question is, will this CHEAP DEVICE work for my purpose?

The key statement there is the "cheapest I have found on the market". Do you market your tint shop as "the cheapest in town?" if you do, then maybe that IS indeed the plotter for you to build your business around.

With plotters or any other tool, you shouldn't look at the price tag so much. its simply a tool which will make you money, an investment. Its not buying fancy wheels or something else that is going to depreciate in value. A good plotter will make you money many times over what it costs you initially.

Archived