save your heatgun

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

To save the cord on my heatgun I wrap the cord with wire loom. When I'm into my work I don't realize that when I lay the gun down it's sometimes on the cord and it melts. So I started using wire loom to prevent that from happening. :passout

Guest Litespeeds

I guess that kind of protects the cord but if you are a little more careful and watch where you lay the heat gun down at, then you shouldn't have any problems.

I know it is not that easy to do because I tell my guys that all the time but they are not as careful as I am.

I guess that kind of protects the cord but if you are a little more careful and watch where you lay the heat gun down at, then you shouldn't have any problems. 

I know it is not that easy to do because I tell my guys that all the time but they are not as careful as I am.

:thumb the reason your workers aren't as careful Litespeeds is because they aren't the ones buyin new ones like we are :passout

Guest Litespeeds

:lol the reason your workers aren't as careful Litespeeds is because they aren't the ones buyin new ones like we are :lol

You are so right TW. I am going to start making them buy their own tools and only supply them with the film. Paying them too much for them to abuse and lose my tools like that. :lol

Guest nautiboi73

I still buy my own tools.

what gets me is when another tinter uses my tools and lets

1. someone drive over my tools, :lol

2. let customer drive off with my tools. :lol

Archived