944 comming in fri

chriskent85

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1/4 windows are the least of your problem, and no they don't need to come out.

That sides are easy especially the 1/4s do know how to seam? If I remember the last one we did we seamed on the top defroster line and the bottom defroster line also those cars have a black border around the back window that likes to flake off.

1/4 windows are the least of your problem, and no they don't need to come out.

That sides are easy especially the 1/4s do know how to seam? If I remember the last one we did we seamed on the top defroster line and the bottom defroster line also those cars have a black border around the back window that likes to flake off.

:soapbox

The last one I did I removed as much of the border as I could. Put the film on leaving about a 1/4 inch from the edge's all the way around to keep down the contamtination. Then I finsihed by using blackout tape about 3/8 wide all the way around the outside edge. Still looked like chit to me, but the custy was happy. I wanna say I 4 pieced it, but only because I was using 24 in and it was 5%

the only reason i asked about the 40" roll is because computer cut doesnt have the back glass in their system, It says it is too big to be cut with a 40" plotter, (which i know a 40" plotter doesnt cut all 40"s, i would say im very experienced but ive just never seen one so i had to ask, i guess if im busy fri, i'll just send him on his way, he is comming thru on his way to texas, if im slow i'll give it a shot.

Archived