944 comming in fri

chriskent85

Sorry to say, but i think it looks really :beer:):lol2:poop the way its been joined, i would defo not accept that at all !!!!!!

can we say childish!! when you post a pic in one piece then you can say that, and from the pic you can barely see the seam. In person its the same, If you aint got anything positive to say dont say anything at all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Sorry to say, but i think it looks really :lol:poke:poke:beer the way its been joined, i would defo not accept that at all !!!!!!

lets see your one piece on this car then mr. perfect :lol

the particular film that a shop uses/carries will play a BIG role in whether this BG can be done in one piece or not.

Guest Diamond Tints
Sorry to say, but i think it looks really :poop:poop:poop:poop the way its been joined, i would defo not accept that at all !!!!!!

can we say childish!! when you post a pic in one piece then you can say that, and from the pic you can barely see the seam. In person its the same, If you aint got anything positive to say dont say anything at all.

Childish?? no i would say truthfull :beer

You can barely see it :imok are you joking ??? Stevie wonder could point that out :lol2, and in my opinion it looks sh1t !!

Sorry to say, but i think it looks really :poop:poop:poop:poop the way its been joined, i would defo not accept that at all !!!!!!

lets see your one piece on this car then mr. perfect :shock

the particular film that a shop uses/carries will play a BIG role in whether this BG can be done in one piece or not.

Scotty, trust me if i was to attempt this car, it wouldnt be hard to get it better than this !!!!

I dont really give a sh1t what film he uses, their problem not mines !!!!

Are you's guys serious on this ??? Please tell me you's are joking :lol2:lol2:lol2:thumb

or is it :dunno:moa

Guest Malcolm E Boo
geez DT. way to be an a@@!!! you should wear this :inot

Why because i have an opinion ?????????????????????

well your opinion doesnt count here!!

Whether you like it or not, everybodies opinion counts.

Next time try seaming it on a defroster line, it's doable, I promise.

Looking at how he has seemed it vertical , instead of horizontal & hiding the seem I Assume Deftoster is non working now ?? as cut runs through both sides & every element.

so did you tell the customer ?? not nocking your work just curious.

Archived