2011 Legacy

finishlineautosports

As stated above, 2 screws per door panel, one behind door lever and one in armrest under caps. Simply pop off door panels. I chose to remove the quarter windows on the rear doors to get a perfect job on the edges and also to learn. Back windows was piece of cake but headrests were slightly tight to remove.

As stated above, 2 screws per door panel, one behind door lever and one in armrest under caps. Simply pop off door panels. I chose to remove the quarter windows on the rear doors to get a perfect job on the edges and also to learn. Back windows was piece of cake but headrests were slightly tight to remove.

On the one I was checking out the back deck was that felty material. I hate that stuff. :dunno

Did another one of these today and the quarter glasses do not need to be removed. Make an exact cut and it fits in just fine. Saved me a good 40 minutes today. Only took 1hr 30minutes for the entire car just taking my time. Rear deck on this one was carpet and was no problem at all.

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

I had to remove the rear deck on one of these yesterday because the spot behind the third brake light was dirty and I wasnt confident I could get a clean job even though ive done these without removing anything. pretty simple. fold the back of the seat down to slide off the headrests. remove the peice that covers the seat back latches it just has clips holding it on. next I removed the side panels that cover the air bags, these pull straght out with clips holding them on start pulling from the top. now you can remove the deck, pull up on the front to release the 3-4 clips and then slide out. I didnt remove it completely just enough to clean.

Archived