Just to be clear!

Guest vic3d

Guest vic3d

I have noticed people jump every time I say I tinted a full car (which includes the windshield).

Windshield tinting here in PR is LEGAL. The law states all windows in a car must have a minimum of 35% vlt. So yes, it is legal to tint your windshield. We use 43% ASWF film on the windshield. Unless a customer asks for something darker at their own risk.

Guest Crackz

i love 50% on the shield its great for glare issues and works great at night with those HID's cuts them down a bit but its illegal :dunno so when we do it for people that have the consent by doc and dmv

i love 50% on the shield its great for glare issues and works great at night with those HID's cuts them down a bit but its illegal :mad so when we do it for people that have the consent by doc and dmv

They all have my concent :mad

Guest saipanderson

I have noticed people jump every time I say I tinted a full car (which includes the windshield).

Windshield tinting here in PR is LEGAL. The law states all windows in a car must have a minimum of 35% vlt. So yes, it is legal to tint your windshield. We use 43% ASWF film on the windshield. Unless a customer asks for something darker at their own risk.

Can anyone tell me the EXACT tint laws in PR?  I am shipping my car there (from Saipan which has NO tint laws) and I want to make sure it'll be legal-- especially on the military bases.  I'm currently at 21% windshield and 5% everywhere else.  

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me the EXACT tint laws in PR?  I am shipping my car there (from Saipan which has NO tint laws) and I want to make sure it'll be legal-- especially on the military bases.  I'm currently at 21% windshield and 5% everywhere else.  

Thanks!

I doubt that is going to be legal anywhere and I can say without a doubt that it is not the least bit smart to have a windshield that dark unless you NEVER drive at night....

Archived