Computercut trouble

Guest Solfilm bilstereo

Guest Solfilm bilstereo

Been using computercut for 7 years now... ! Bought the system for around 69000 danish crowns = 13500 dollars ! plus a regular charge each months on 720 kr = 143 dollars each months for the internet access..

Done deal.. steady agreement.. no problems super product.. OR NOT!

Of course they told us that we should use their films.. of course.. even though its illegal to make that kind of locking agreement of costumers here in denmark.. they did that.. and no problem on it..

not until you use other film.. and buy less solargard.

3 out of 10 patterns does not fit and you spend hours doing your own.. and even if the sales guy from sg promised the monthly charge was 720dkk they have now after 7 years suddenly put it up to the double..

today first bill 2179 dkk something.. You even are promised that you can get around 40 dollars for each pattern you make for them... I have done alot.. But i have not seen any money..

And the sales guy just put me off everytime i ask...

And they just shake their heads at me when i complain... it was a clear agreement that the monthly charge would not go up... and it have not gone up in 7 years..

and at the amazing price of 13500 dollars it should not go up ever.

And i am still buying small amounts of solargard film on regular basis..

So i really think that solargard " beakert" are on the wrong side of the coffee table... they should have done this in another way..

Please give me your comments... :

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tint & Caraudio,

I work for SolarGard here in the US. Since day one I have always enforced what is in the written purchase agreement for ComputerCut, if you purchase our films you get a discounted rate. If you do not meet the quarterly purchase requirement (here in the US $500) you must pay the higher rate. This has been in the ComputerCut contract since day one and sadly some sales reps did not choose to enforce this until it was required by management.

This came as an abrupt surprise to many dealers this spring as they were not familiar with the guidelines in the very contract they signed when purchasing the program. That is a failure on the sales reps part to not enforce a policy that has been in place all along. For that I do apologize.

I cannot speak on your issues since I do not know the laws in Denmark and the relationship you have with your sales rep. I can tell you that I did not have one dealer experience a surprise this spring because I have enforced this policy all along and all of my dealers can easily meet a $2000 annual purchase requirement to keep the discounted rate.

My advice is to reach out to your sales representative or his manager for guidance on the issue and get the specific requirements to allow you the discounted rate and to receive reimbursement if you have designed patterns for the program. It is always best to get everything in writing so that if your sales rep is to back out of an agreement you have proof.

Once again, I apologize you are having a this issue and I am sure if you reach out to your sales representative this can be handled.

Have a great weekend,

Tim

Guest Solfilm bilstereo

Hi Tim

Thanks for your reply..

The rep is a bad guy... he is totally out of control..

And should not approach my shop again

He have survived several accuses of stealing demo tint rolls and

selling it to dealers unde the table..

i have experienced other very unpleaseant stuff from this guy..

getting info about dealers that could hurt other dealers in same area through the rep.. thats very unprofessional

and is also illegal here.. Its called kartel agreement.. and its highly illegal

our country is very small 300 kliks wide.. so not far between us 4-5 ccut dealers in denmark.

But when we have gone to the director they cant do anything.. OR WONT DO ANYTHING..

So they are greedy getting their systems out to only solargard dealers..

Only problem is that the rolls cost xxxx dollars here for a HP supreme.. and thats alot of money

so people buy cheaper tints..

No matter what its strange that after 7 years they suddenly charge double..

I have been waiting for a reply from them the last week.. but still no reply from them

I really think they are just trying to forget me and swipe me under the carpet..

I should buy a login in the states.. i have a us adress.. so why not.. then i can use it here and abroad..

I will not buy from the SG here in skandinavia that is for sure..

Good shall overcome..

Welcome to TintDude :beer I have CC here in the states and have used the other systems. CC to me is the best hands down. LTL is right on with his advice. SG and CC have always been right there to take care of problems that come up. You might go back and edit your post by removing the prices if the moderators have not already since prices are not posted on the board.

Again welcome

Cheers

Stan

Guest Solfilm bilstereo

Hi stan

Oh i see.. well i see prices on other topics...

But i get your point..

I will talk to gary ..

And Stan ... Thank you for learning me all the nice tricks on tinting..

Your dvds was the biggest help i got when starting tinting.. from scratch..

You are a great guy.. ;)

So you aren't buying film so you do not meet the purchase requirements for the discounted rate. The reason we created ComputerCut was to facilitate film sales and support our dealers with the best program for window film patterns. Not only that buy you have the graphics, flat glass, clearshield and access to the data base.

The ironic thing here in the states is that the higher rate ($345) works out to be more annually ($4140) than if you were to buy $2000 in film and pay the discounted monthly rate ($2000 + $1620 = $3620).

Guest Solfilm bilstereo

I am still buying films as i have always done.. But i have never seen a contract stating that i should buy for so and so much money...

The agreement was that the monthly payment where 720dkk each month..

And the exclusive stuff on solargard films only is not legal here..

Its illegal to make exclusive agreements that make the dealers here unable to buy a products for less cost so that the

end consumer can get a cheap product.. everything that is bad for the consumer here is illegal in this concern...

And i have never made a contract with them.. i have never seen it anyways..

A word is a word.. !! Period!

until this day i have never heard of the discounted rate you are talking about.... !

I basically just explained how it is outlined in the United States. I do not know if you deal with factory direct or a distributor, I can attest that the factory takes advantage of attorneys frequently to ensure we are not doing anything illegal. As I stated above I cannot speak for how its done in anywhere outside of my territory (Socal), I suggest you reach out to your sales rep and or his manager.

Archived