2002 firebird back glass

bamh5

so i was suppose to tint a fire bird back glass today. didnt have to shrink the bottom half, i shrunk a little of the top half. went to install it and the bottom kept curling and wouldnt stick? anyone know a trick to get the tint to stick to the window there? i did one before about a year ago and had no problem. using (suntek carbon film)

use two and push out to the corner and hold it there. I would use less soap and maybe a little heat on the outside if someone is there to run the heat gun. Same thing happened to me on the last one I did.

a soft 5 way card wrapped with paper towel always worked for me while having someone heat the outside. Hold at the last little bit for a couple seconds then push the last inch or so down. :spit

Mainly watch not to let the film hit the shocks on the way in. Oh and I assume the part about it being a 2002 firebird was a mistake. They stopped making those cars in 98 99, but you must be talking about the mid 80's to early 90's firebird anyway. :beer

Guest MxRacer476
a soft 5 way card wrapped with paper towel always worked for me while having someone heat the outside. Hold at the last little bit for a couple seconds then push the last inch or so down. :lol

Mainly watch not to let the film hit the shocks on the way in. Oh and I assume the part about it being a 2002 firebird was a mistake. They stopped making those cars in 98 99, but you must be talking about the mid 80's to early 90's firebird anyway. :dunno

2002 was the last year for F-Bodies (Camaro & Firebird), the 4th Gen was 93-02; 93-97 being LT1 cars and 98-02 being LS1 cars

Archived