Dear Skweege

Guest Eclipse

Guest Eclipse

I have a real dilema here.

Today a customer came in to get her car and she needed to use the bathroom. Well an unnamed employee here had just gone in the bathroom and dropped the biggest ass b*mb in history. I reluctantly pointed to the bathroom door and she went in. I expected to hear a thump and was prepared to break the door down and drag her to safety.The poor old lady came out of the bathroom a few minutes later looking somewhat clouded and confused. After she stumbled out the door I reminded this certain employee that he should spray the air freshener and turn the fan on.

In retrospect should I have:

A. Warned the dear old lady. run in and light a match.

B. Told her that the bathroom was out of order and ask her to hold it.

C. Made this certain employee apologize for his evil deed.

D. Run in and light a match.

Please advise as I am extremely worried about this dear old lady and wouldn't want this situation to happen again.

Thanks,

Deeply Perpelxed and in it knee deep.

Guest SQUEEGEE

Don't sweat it Crazy (silly) Rabbit - Trix are for kids.

Women in general have a thing for making unnecessary trips to the bathroom in any public area. It's almost like saying, "I'm here and now I must inspect the restroom area for no practical reason whatsoever. The stink b*mb your employee laid perhaps served the most useful purpose of all - to remind the ole' hag the reason she SHOULD be there.

I'll go further and even praise your employee for reminding all who enter the hallowed doors of the craproom it's intended purpose. It's not a place to powder your nose, have a smoke or collect your thoughts on the day. It's a dump site plain and simple.

No apologies necessary. Next time a sh!t eatin' grin that says, "Yeah, that was me..." will do perfectly fine.

:evileye

Guest SQUEEGEE
:hmmm

:lol Now in all fairness Squeeg...  Depends... :lol Maybe she REALLY had to go.

Gotta go gotta go ... :lol

That's exactly my point B.S..

You said "Depends" !!!

She didn't have to go to the actual restroom if she was wearing depends.

My theory, once again, holds true.

:hmmm

Women in general have a thing for making unnecessary trips to the bathroom in any public area. It's almost like saying, "I'm here and now I must inspect the restroom area for no practical reason whatsoever.
no kiddin'
The stink b*mb your employee laid perhaps served the most useful purpose of all - to remind the ole' hag the reason she SHOULD be there.
Amen Brotha...
It's a dump site plain and simple
:lol (or do I :lol:lol )
Next time a sh!t eatin' grin that says, "Yeah, that was me..." will do perfectly fine.
:hmmm:hmmm

Guest Braud Spectrum
:lol

:lol Now in all fairness Squeeg...  Depends... :hmmm Maybe she REALLY had to go.

Gotta go gotta go ... :lol

You said "Depends" !!!

:hmmm I should never have doubted your word Squeege. :nope Forgive me ? You are always right. :lol

Guest Eclipse
SQUEEGEE

Posted on Feb 6 2004, 10:37 PM

You said "Depends" !!!

:hmmm:lol:lol:hmmm OMG I am on the floor with that one.

Ok Composing

Thank you very much Mastah Skweege! I am feeling very relieved.

Archived