finally!!!!!!

Guest areyouthetintguy?

Guest areyouthetintguy?

wow.the 2004 bmw 525 series is a piece of cake,there is felt but it doesnt interfere at all with the install,also the rubber molding was changed to a soft rubber and it tucks right down,also the back window was made a little smaller and is a breeze. Finally the tinters get a break!!!!!!!woohoo

Guest SQUEEGEE
wow.the 2004 bmw 525 series is a piece of cake,there is felt but it doesnt interfere at all with the install,also the rubber molding was changed to a soft rubber and it tucks right down,also the back window was made a little smaller and is a breeze.              Finally  the tinters get a break!!!!!!!woohoo

Try tinting a Mercedes E500. You'll just about fall over and die.

You'd swear a tinter designed this car. :hmmm

Don't ya love it when that happens?

My hubby is a mechanic (we share a shop), and since I have an engineering degree, I never quit hearing about how vehicles are poorly designed for service or upgrades. Woohooo, here's a couple for the engineers. Maybe there are more tinter/engineers out there!

wow.the 2004 bmw 525 series is a piece of cake,there is felt but it doesnt interfere at all with the install,also the rubber molding was changed to a soft rubber and it tucks right down,also the back window was made a little smaller and is a breeze.              Finally  the tinters get a break!!!!!!!woohoo

Yeah, I did one of those today too. I'm not a tucker, but the gaskets are not as tight. The felt will become a problem with age, trust me. Once that stuff starts to dry out...Look out, the crap will be everywhere. I tested it pretty good, and it was fine, but eventually started loosening up. For now, yeah, not bad.

Guest areyouthetintguy?

oops....I didnt cover anything today ,I did the 5 series and I didnt know I had to watch out for the computer on this model,I didnt have a problem thankfully

Archived