2010 lacrosse

micro-edge

I tinted either a 2010 or 11 lacrosse this morning and custy called after picking up saying her back speakers are making a popping noise. I used an HP film, never had an issue before but wondering if it may be my first :lol i didn't even notice if the antenna was in the backglass or on the roof? If it was the film would the speakers sound clear if you put in a cd? tried calling her back to see if it sounded clearer then but couldn't get up with her? I originally told her to give it some dry time and see what happens :lock

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions

If a cd was playing the poping would go away if it was an interference issue with the tint. I agree with slayer though, sounds like they may have gotten wet.

Havent heard anything back yet.. on a side note the lacrosse is a sweet ride now compared to what they used to be, easy backglass but definately need bulldozer, rollups have felt on sides and fairly tight. I found the easiest for me way was a bone tool tucks the seal easily and just pop it back up when your done although you can pull the seal out also.side seals look like theyll come out with a little persuasion but i didnt try, no shrinking on rollups eathier :lol6. IMAG0071.jpg

Archived